You can now find the full show notes of the Crossing Borders podcast on LatamList.com’s new podcast section. I’ll still post the audio of the podcast on my blog and I’m planning to start writing more again on my blog, like I used to.
Subscribe to the LatamList Weekly newsletter to get updated on the week’s top tech news and stories from the region.
Thanks for listening to Crossing Borders all these years! If you have any feedback or questions, please feel free to reach out here, or contact me on social media.
Outline of this episode:
- [2:00] – Claire joining Magma
- [2:34] – Brava’s first four investments
- [3:28] – About Brava
- [4:25] – The business case for investing in women
- [11:15] – Magma’s diverse team
- [12:30] – Working with the Vatican
- [20:55] – Lessons learned from running a nonprofit
- [24:40] – Investing in US versus LatAm
- [27:12] – Books, blogs, & podcast recommendations
- [28:22] – Advice to Claire’s younger self
- [29:37] – What’s next for Brava + Magma Partners?