You can now find the full show notes of the Crossing Borders podcast on LatamList.com’s new podcast section. I’ll still post the audio of the podcast on my blog and I’m planning to start writing more again on my blog, like I used to.
Subscribe to the LatamList Weekly newsletter to get updated on the week’s top tech news and stories from the region.
Thanks for listening to Crossing Borders all these years! If you have any feedback or questions, please feel free to reach out here, or contact me on social media.
Outline of this episode:
- [1:32] – About Gunderson Dettmer
- [2:16] – From Silicon Valley to Latam
- [6:59] – Changes in the ecosystem
- [11:08] – What corporate structure should you have?
- [19:19] – What you need to know about Delaware Corporations
- [22:16] – Setting up in Cayman
This episode is brought to you by Openpay, a company that specializes in the development and marketing of digital platforms and tools for creating accessible, secure, and innovative commercial transactions, part of the BBVA financial group.