You can now find the full show notes of the Crossing Borders podcast on LatamList.com’s new podcast section. I’ll still post the audio of the podcast on my blog and I’m planning to start writing more again on my blog, like I used to.
Subscribe to the LatamList Weekly newsletter to get updated on the week’s top tech news and stories from the region.
Thanks for listening to Crossing Borders all these years! If you have any feedback or questions, please feel free to reach out here, or contact me on social media.
Outline of this episode:
- [1:38] – About Envíoclick
- [3:05] – Reality of logistics in LatAm
- [5:56] – Choosing to become an entrepreneur
- [7:12] – Jumping into tech
- [10:33] – E-commerce in LatAm in 2014
- [13:09] – Changes in logistics
- [15:47] – Choosing a business partner
- [18:25] – The ups and downs of the business
- [21:42] – Advice to other female entrepreneurs
- [23:49] – Decision to expand to Colombia
- [26:42] – Envíoclick’s response to COVID-19
- [29:05] – Books, blogs, & podcast recommendations
- [31:03] – Advice to Juliana’s younger self