You can now find the full show notes of the Crossing Borders podcast on LatamList.com’s new podcast section. I’ll still post the audio of the podcast on my blog and I’m planning to start writing more again on my blog, like I used to.
Subscribe to the LatamList Weekly newsletter to get updated on the week’s top tech news and stories from the region.
Thanks for listening to Crossing Borders all these years! If you have any feedback or questions, please feel free to reach out here, or contact me on social media.
Outline of this episode:
- [3:31] – About “Values Compass”
- [5:16] – Motivation for travelling to +150 countries
- [6:27] – Becoming a Cuban in Cuba
- [9:45] – Pivotal moment in Panama
- [11:10] – Value-driven businesses
- [14:05] – Tips on sustaining values in high growth companies
- [16:36] – Discovering a startup founders’ values
- [17:45] – Asking employers about their values
- [18:36] – Latin American values: Chile, Peru, Colombia
- [24:15] – Advice to Mandeep’s younger self