You can now find the full show notes of the Crossing Borders podcast on LatamList.com’s new podcast section. I’ll still post the audio of the podcast on my blog and I’m planning to start writing more again on my blog, like I used to.
Subscribe to the LatamList Weekly newsletter to get updated on the week’s top tech news and stories from the region.
Thanks for listening to Crossing Borders all these years! If you have any feedback or questions, please feel free to reach out here, or contact me on social media.
Outline of this episode:
- [2:34] – About Neivor
- [5:20] – Dealing with fraud
- [6:35] – Where Neivor operates
- [7:02] – Becoming an entrepreneur
- [8:20] – From fintech to founder
- [9:14] – Biggest lessons learned in fintech
- [10:24] – Growing Neivor’s team
- [13:40] – Fundraising process
- [15:30] – Jumping to Mexico
- [18:00] – How to sell in Mexico
- [20:27] – Books, blogs, and podcast recommendations
- [21:20] – Caterine’s advice to her younger self
- [22:09] – What’s next for Neivor?
Show notes on Latamlist.com.
This episode of Crossing Borders is brought to you by AWS Startups.
AWS Startups supports entrepreneurs in Latin America across multiple programs, including Cloud Credits to help startups test features and extend runway, technical support to help optimize AWS solutions and integrations with your product, and – on the business side – help you build strategic contacts with investment funds, accelerators, and corporations to accelerate your growth.
For more information, check out aws.amazon.com/es/campaigns/founders, where you can access $1,350 in AWS credits for your startup.