You can now find the full show notes of the Crossing Borders podcast on LatamList.com’s new podcast section. I’ll still post the audio of the podcast on my blog and I’m planning to start writing more again on my blog, like I used to.
Subscribe to the LatamList Weekly newsletter to get updated on the week’s top tech news and stories from the region.
Thanks for listening to Crossing Borders all these years! If you have any feedback or questions, please feel free to reach out here, or contact me on social media.
Outline of this episode:
- [2:50] – About Doist
- [4:09] – Remote work in 2007
- [5:10] – Global shift to remote work
- [7:06] – Best practices of remote work pre-pandemic
- [10:44] – Importance of asynchronous work
- [16:18] – Building a culture remotely
- [19:40] – Do’s and don’ts of remote work
- [23:37] – LatAm’s place in a remote-first world
- [29:26] – Advice to Amir’s younger self
- [31:14] – What’s next for Amir and Doist?