You can now find the full show notes of the Crossing Borders podcast on LatamList.com’s new podcast section. I’ll still post the audio of the podcast on my blog and I’m planning to start writing more again on my blog, like I used to.
Subscribe to the LatamList Weekly newsletter to get updated on the week’s top tech news and stories from the region.
Thanks for listening to Crossing Borders all these years! If you have any feedback or questions, please feel free to reach out here, or contact me on social media.
Outline of this episode:
- [1:44] – About Habi
- [2:20] – Buying and selling a property in Colombia
- [4:25] – From New Jersey to Colombia
- [5:54] – Brynne’s previous stops before starting Habi
- [8:50] – Starting something of her own
- [9:47] – Why Habi started with an MLS and Ibuyer model
- [12:06] – Buying and selling a property through Habi
- [13:10] – Habi’s experience while fundraising
- [15:10] – Advice on raising money from the US for a Colombian solution
- [16:41] – Habi’s next milestones
- [17:26] – Advice to Brynne’s younger self