You can now find the full show notes of the Crossing Borders podcast on LatamList.com’s new podcast section. I’ll still post the audio of the podcast on my blog and I’m planning to start writing more again on my blog, like I used to.
Subscribe to the LatamList Weekly newsletter to get updated on the week’s top tech news and stories from the region.
Thanks for listening to Crossing Borders all these years! If you have any feedback or questions, please feel free to reach out here, or contact me on social media.
Outline of this episode:
- [1:90] – About Flourish
- [3:35] – Pedro’s move to the US
- [7:00] – Adapting to a new culture at a young age
- [8:30] – Advice on attracting talent
- [12:30] – From wealth management to Oportun
- [16:30] – Why starting a company was the natural next step
- [18:30] – How geography plays a part in the business
- [22:10] – What is Flourish’s next step
- [23:20] – What advice would you offer your younger self?
- [25:30] – Where do you see Flourish 2 years from now?