You can now find the full show notes of the Crossing Borders podcast on LatamList.com’s podcast section. I’ll still post the audio of the podcast on my blog and I’m planning to start writing more again on my blog, like I used to.
Subscribe to the LatamList Weekly newsletter to get updated on the week’s top tech news and stories from the region.
Thanks for listening to Crossing Borders all these years! If you have any feedback or questions, please feel free to reach out here, or contact me on social media.
Outline of the episode:
- [01:24] – About LocalAdventures
- [02:01] – What is the unique solution that LocalAdventures offers?
- [04:25] – Daniel’s background
- [06:25] – Starting LocalAdventures
- [08:39] – Couchsurfing in Dallas
- [11:36] – LocalAdventures’ transition through the pandemic
- [14:36] – How LocalAdventures grew during the pandemic
- [16:07] – Products that LocalAdventures offers to travelers
- [18:25] – Building a sales-focused organization
- [20:40] – Advice for entrepreneurs who are just getting started
- [22:26] – Daniel’s book recommendations
- [23:26] – Advice to Daniel’s younger self
- [25:05] – The future of LocalAdventures