You can now find the full show notes of the Crossing Borders podcast on LatamList.com’s podcast section. I’ll still post the audio of the podcast on my blog and I’m planning to start writing more again on my blog, like I used to.
Subscribe to the LatamList Weekly newsletter to get updated on the week’s top tech news and stories from the region.
Thanks for listening to Crossing Borders all these years! If you have any feedback or questions, please feel free to reach out here, or contact me on social media.
Outline of this episode:
- [02:21] – Sophia’s work at Friends of Wallacea.
- [03:23] – Responsible conservation of wildlife.
- [06:40] – Sophia’s background.
- [10:15] – Lessons learned on creating a startup at 21
- [11:52] – Journey with Magma Partners.
- [16:18] – Sophia’s writing process.
- [20:41] – The importance of good content.
- [25:25] – Accessible communication about the startup world
- [26:27] – Creating organic thought leadership.
- [32:49] – Top lessons learned with Magma Partners and Latamlist