You can now find the full show notes of the Crossing Borders podcast on LatamList.com’s podcast section. I’ll still post the audio of the podcast on my blog and I’m planning to start writing more again on my blog, like I used to.
Subscribe to the LatamList Weekly newsletter to get updated on the week’s top tech news and stories from the region.
Thanks for listening to Crossing Borders all these years! If you have any feedback or questions, please feel free to reach out here, or contact me on social media.
Outline of this episode:
- [01:30] – About Talently .
- [01:54] – Talently’s value proposition.
- [03:27] – Improving the income of tech professionals.
- [05:40] – Latin America as a tech talent hub.
- [06:41] – Doménica’s background.
- [09:53] – The importance of English proficiency.
- [11:37] – Pros and cons of working in the public, private and nonprofit sectors.
- [15:00] – Lessons learned from past working experiences.
- [16:40] – The path to product-market fit.
- [19:14] – Pivoting, from Andi to Talently.
- [21:27] – A multi-country startup.
- [24:32] – Talently’s impact in Latam.
- [26:25] – Advice for her younger self.
- [27:10] – Doménica’s book recommendations.
- [27:45] – What’s next for Talently?